Sunday, November 16, 2014

Christmas Polaroid Card

It's the first time I have been able to take some tie to actually craft in my new space.
So today I got a little crafty.
Here's what I did.
 I first started by cutting a piece of white 3.5 x 3.5 and stamped one of the houses from the Holiday Home stamp set.
 I made a mask using a piece of copy paper and then stamped the trees by the house.
I cut a 1" circle out of a piece of copy paper and created the moon using Hello Honey. I then covered the moon with the mask and colored the sky with Pool Party and Marina Mist.
 I added the Santa and deer and colored in the houses I used two different techniques. 
The one on top I colored using one color for each area and just made areas darker by coloring the areas again.
The next one I used multiple markers to color it in.
 I used the polaroid framelit and cut using the coaster board paper.
This one I put on straight.
 This one I mounted on a angle.
For the sentiment I cut a piece of white, created a banner end and added some washi tape on the bottom to add a little something.
I would love to hear what you think!
Annie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment