Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Easy Peasy Gift Card Holder

 Today I wanted to make a fun winter gift card holder. Note that I didn't say Christmas, only because I think this could be used anytime in the winter months.
I started with these two stamp sets. Endless Wishes and Scattered Greeting.
Next I created a mulitcolor ink pad.
I used these ink colors: Pacific Point, Coastal Cabana, Indigo Island and Marina Mist.
I started by layering some baby wipes (Note: if you don't have wipes you can use paper towel and wet it with water).
I started with my lightest color Coastal Cabana and added dots of reinker.
Here is after 3 of the colors, I have added the Marina Mist and Indigo Island.
Next I filled in the gaps using the Pacific Point.
This is my completed ink pad and now it's time to stamp.
I used a piece of whisper white cardstock and the snowflakes from the Endless Wishes set.
Notice the variations in the coloring of the snowflakes! I love it.
I also stamped the "Merry" using the same ink pad.
Next I grabbed my Gift Card framelit set and cut the base out of the snowflake stamped piece.
I put it all together with the Merry and here is the completed project front and back.

A cute little holder to give away a gift card.
I know that I love giving and receiving them.
Wouldn't this be cute to give your mailman for a McDonald's cafe card?
Or your child's teacher?
Or a neighbor?
Or...I could go on and on.
Remember you can always purchase these products and more in my online store. Just click the link on the right side.
As always - Stamp Happy!
Annie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment