Saturday, March 29, 2014

Color Throwdown - Easter Card

Here in Northern Michigan we are still wondering if we are going to have snow for Easter.
I know it's still 3 weeks away, but we still have large piles of that white stuff.
So to make things a little cheery today I created this card using the color scheme from this weeks Color Throwdown.
 The Blushing Bride and Pear Pizzaz certainly do scream Spring.
And if it doesn't change soon I fear I will be screaming too!
I used the Your Lovely stamp set from Sale-A-Bration, Woodgrain and Teeny Tiny Wishes.
I embossed the expresso paper with Slate Grey as that was as close to the Sahara Sand as I could come. I used my blender pen and ink to color in the flowers.

Don't forget Sale-A-Bration ends on Monday!!
Be sure that you have purchased $50 to get your free item. 
Check back on Monday to see a fun Easter project I made using the Heartfelt Banner Kit from Sale-A-Bration.
Stamp Happy!
Annie

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card using the throwdown colors! We saw more snow this morning in VA, too, but thankfully it melted by afternoon. Thanks for playing along with us at Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bless your heart...hoping for sunshine...warm temps...and melting snow!! Great card!! This for joining us at CTD!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you...bring on the Spring! Hope you get to warm up soon! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete