Monday, March 31, 2014

Easter Wreath - Hearfelt Banner Kit

Today's post is something a little different.
I wanted to make a wreath for my home, but didn't have a form or any normal wreath supplies, so I went into the craft room and started to play.
Here is what I came up with.
 I created the circle on the cardboard that comes in the back of a Designer Series paper pack. Then I hot glued the burlap ribbon on. Next I used some of the twine from the Sale-A-Bration Sweet Sorbet accessories pack. The banner was next and that is from the Heartfelt Banner kit.
The doilies came from the kit too, as well as the felted balls.
The flowers were made using the Spiral Flower die and some polar fleece. I used white and then sprayed them with reinker to match the colors of the Coastal Cabana and Calypso Coral.
I wish my walls were a Honey Mustard color and then the photos would have turned out better.
Thanks for looking - and don't forget today is the last day of Sale-A-Bration.
You only have until midnight to place your order.
Stamp Happy!
Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment