Thursday, August 28, 2014

Holiday Catalog Paper Sample Pack

Have you seen the new Holiday Catalog??
Are you seriously in love with everything like I am??
Well I can help with that. I am having a Holiday Catalog Paper Sample Pack offer.
For the amazing price of $15 ($18 if I have to ship to you) you will get the following:
36 - 6x6 pieces of each DSP pack in the catalog
Plus 24 - 4 1/2 x 6 1/2 of the Trim the Tree Paper Stack!
That's less than the cost of one paper pack with shipping and tax!

When making cards you rarely use a whole sheet of paper, so why not get a variety pack!
Plus you will get to see in person the wonderful designs and then can order any pack you really love!

Here are pictures of the papers

Table by StampinBuddy. Try it FREE.

 Order will be placed on Sept 10th. This is open to anyone in the US. Just email me with how many packs you want to purchase and I will invoice you via paypal.
I can't wait to show you tomorrow a super cute card I made using one of the above paper stacks!!
Stamp Happy,
Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment