Friday, August 29, 2014

Color Me Autumn - Fall Card

Ok, so today is August 29th, and it feels like Fall outside.
It's cool, raining and the leaves are turning.
Now, don't get me wrong, I love fall, but it's a little early this year.
So here today is a fall card I created.
I used the Color Me Autumn paper, the Fall Fest stamps and dies, and one other die set, the Little Letters, which I am loving.

I stamped the pumpkins on white and cut out. The letters I cut out of Mossy Meadow and the background base is Blackberry Bliss. Did you notice that one of the pumpkins is almost all orange? The way I did that was I stamped the pumpkin using the back of the stamp (the part that normally attaches to the block) in Tangelo Twist, and then stamped the regular stamp on to using Cajun Craze. I think it adds a little something.
I just love that DSP don't you. Well don't forget about my sampler bundle that is going on right now. Check the previous blog post for details.
Also, be sure to become a subscriber of this blog. I will be drawing a winner on October 1st to win all of the cards that I post between now and then!
As always, stamp happy!
Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment