Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Holiday House - Happy Haunting

Only days away from the new Holiday Catalog being available for purchasing!!
I am thrilled with all of the amazing products this year.
I love just about every single item in there, (boy is my wallet in trouble)!

I love the Holiday House bundle that is on page 16 in the Holiday Mini. I see this being used for Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Valentines and beyond. It was my first must have from the catalog and I'm not disappointed.

I used kraft cardstock to cut all three houses, then decorated with scraps of other colors to give the houses dimension. I stamped the ghost on a piece of smokey slate and snipped the door open, so he could come out.
The background is created by using the stars mask. I used a sponge dauber with Versamark and white embossing powder.
The hills were free hand cut.
I'm thinking this would be a great card for one of my upcoming card classes.
Live in the northern Michigan area? Check out my Stampin Up website calendar for the list of my upcoming events including day crop/stamping and special card classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment