Thursday, April 24, 2014

Spring Rains

It's finally begining to be spring like here. On Monday it rained a good part of the day.
So I felt a little gloomy, and wanted to cheer myself up, so I made some springy cards.
 
This card uses three different products. Can you pick them out?
1 - The Watercolor Wonder Notecard Set
2 - Bootiful Occasions Stamp Set
3 - Rain or Shine Stamp Set.

I cut the notecard is half so that I could make 2 cards. I then created a base of Gumball Green (I am going to miss this color sooo much) and added a layer of Daffodil Delight. 
I stamped the boots on white and colored in using Pacific Point marker.
The umbrellas I stamped in Daffodil Delight and Calypso Coral. I cut them out and stamped the umbrella handles directly on the card.
The sentiment is stamped on the card also.
A fun and quick card.
Stamp Happy!
Annie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment