Sunday, February 16, 2014

Card Version of CHOPPED

I love watching the TV show on Food "Chopped". 
And although I am a decent cook, I couldn't handle the pressure of being on the show. But when my up-line suggested we have our own version of Chopped using SU products, I signed up.
So here's how it went.
Each person got the same supplies. And you could use any stamp set, embellishment, and additional paper to create your card. Everyone is sending their card back and then the others in the group are going to vote for their favorite. That person wins a prize!
So here's my entry - and my hope for a prize!
We were sent the large piece of red paper, the stripped paper, the brown scalloped circle, the paper doily sticker the ruffled ribbon, the red ribbon and arrow paperclip.
I added the polka dot paper, the red behind the polka dots, the red sentiment "Sweet Treats" the brad in the center of my scalloped flower.
Let me know what you think.
I am thinking about doing this with my regular card class ladies.
Stamp Happy!
Annie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment