Thursday, August 22, 2013

Color Throw-down Challenge #256

This week on ColorThrowdown.Blogspot.com the color combo is as follows:
Pear Pizzaz
Very Vanilla
Pale Plum &
Rich Razzleberry
I just LOVE this inspiration - are you ready to see what I came up with?
Well I needed a Belated Birthday Card, 'cause I went and forgot my pen pal Natasha's birthday.
I knew that she would love this color combo too, so here is what I created.
Since learning the Out of the Template technique just a few days ago I wanted to give it another shot with a different type of image.
I didn't put a sentiment on this one. I thought it might get too cluttered if I did.
Let me know what you think!
Stamp Happy!
Annie :)

3 comments:

  1. The butterfly is just beautiful! Thank you for playing with us at CTD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, this is beautiful....love how you tucked the wing in to the background diecut...such an awesome design!!!! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown Challenge!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love this! I love how that butterfly is "peaking out" of that frame. Great design, Annie!

    ReplyDelete