Tuesday, September 2, 2014

My Paper Pumpkin

Did you know that Stampin' Up has a monthly kit?
It's called My Paper Pumpkin.
It comes once a month in a cute orange box delivered right to your mailbox.
At the beginning, to be honest, I wasn't impressed with it, but then I went to convention and saw all of the amazing changes they have done with the kits.
So I wanted to show you the August kit.
This is a picture of all of the goodies that came in the August box. There were 4 large card bases, 4 small card bases, brads, sequins, envelopes, stamps, ink pad, twine, etc.
Plus there is an instruction sheet with pictures, so you are sure you are getting it done right.
So here are two cards I made using the kit as the directions show you.

BUT the awesome thing is you can also be SUPER creative with the left over pieces!
So here I went a little CRAZY and made a cute card for my hubby. He has been working extra hard around the homestead lately and I just wanted him to know I appreciate it.
SUPER CUTE, RIGHT!!

So until September 10th, SU is giving you an awesome deal to try My Paper Pumpkin. Two kits at 50% off. And if for some reason you don't like it after the two months, you can cancel. You aren't tried down, so why not give it a try?? $20 for two months of crafting fun!
So here's how you do it:
Go to: http://MyPaperPumpkin.com
select subscribe, enter the code HALFOFF2 now make sure to select me Annie Miteen as your demonstrator.
Anyone who signs up will be entered into a drawing to get a past MPP kit.
Have a great Tuesday and Stamp Happy!
Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment