Sunday, April 6, 2014

Butterfly Card - Dare to Dream

Today I am sharing with you a card I made for a dear friend that is going through some emotional times. She needed a little lift me up, so I created this card for her.

The butterflies I created by applying a layer of Gesso to regular cardstock. I dried it using my heat gun. I then used reinkers to color the paper. I stated with Calypso Coral in the middle, Daffodil Delight and the Pistachio Pudding. I used Stazon ink to stamp the images and cut out with my scissors.
I didn't have enough of a piece of paper to stamp 3 full butterflies, so I stamped a 3/4 image and placed so that it looks like the butterfly is flying right off the card.
I hope you like this card.
I created another version using blues that I will be sharing on my facebook group.
Stamp Happy!
Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment