Sunday, January 12, 2014

My Paper Pumpkin

In December I received my month out from Stampin' Up called My Paper Pumpkin. When the kit arrived, I thought I really don't need a little album. Then I thought, but my cousin Jessica does for her first cruise vacation we are going on in February.


The kit didn't look like I wanted, so I got a little creative. Each kit tells you what colors are used, so that you can use items in your stash to change it up. So I covered the covers, added some additional pages.

Right now there is a great special for signing up for My Paper Pumpkin! You get a set of the 2012-2014 markers with your first kit.
I would love for you to get the creative fun each month. So please visit the site, sign up and select me as your demonstrator.My Paper Pumpkin
 Stamp Happy!
 Annie :)







 


No comments:

Post a Comment