Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year! Mini Banners SAB

So today is a sneak peak of an item from the Sale-A-Bration that starts in mid January. If you like the banner stamp and punch set that is in the annual catalog, you are going to want to get this awesome bundle that is coming up. MINI BANNERS! and of course a matching punch.
I wish I could show you pictures of the actual product, but I can't until they go live. BUT I can show you items I create with the products!
 I used the following colors: So Saffron, Primrose, Pink Pirouette, and Strawberry Slush. The card base is crumb cake. I then layered some So Saffron on top. Whisper White for the background and twine.
I ended up with a few extra banners, so I decided to put them on the inside to add a little something more.

I hope you enjoy today's stamping project. Come back tomorrow for another new item.
Stamp Happy!
Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment