Sunday, January 19, 2014

Cards in Envy Snowman Challenge

Cards in Envy Snowman Challenge
Lately it seems that challenges on other blogs have been my inspiration for being creative. This weekend is no exception. In looking for blogs with challenges, I look to see how many people participate and how long the blog has been running. 
My goal in doing these challenges is to get a good blog base going, so that I can enter to be a design team member in June. So to help me achieve my goal, here is another blog challenge.

On Cards in Envy there are rules. You must be creating a A2 size card that will not require any additional postage. This week the challenge deals with snowmen. With it being the 40th straight week of snow here (not really, but it sure feels like it), it was a challenge to not be discouraged to see more snow. I paired my snowman with some manly papers, as I am going to be giving this card to my nephew to dog sitting tomorrow.
The stamp sets I used are both from the "Best Of" series from Stampin' Up!. The snowman is from the best of snow and the greeting from the best of greetings. Funny how that works :)
The button is less than 1/4" which is the size limit for the USPS for card thickness. How does she know this fact? My day job is Postmaster, so mail is my business.

I would love for you to be a follower of my blog. The first of February I am going to be giving away some goodies to one of my blog followers, so please click the follow blog on the sidebar so that you will be entered.
Thanks for looking, and Stamp Happy!
Annie

2 comments:

  1. Cute snowman image. Thanks for playing along with us at Cards in Envy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute image! Love the design of your card. Thanks for sharing with us at Cards in Envy!

    ReplyDelete