Thursday, October 3, 2013

Back to posting!!

I have been amiss in my publishing of posts on here. And I feel horrible about it. My goal is to post cards at least 3 days a week. Well it's Thursday and this will be my first post this week. I have been busy with workshops, day job and family, but that is no excuse for not getting items posted. So today will be a double post feature.

First post is a cute Halloween card that I made using scraps in my bin and a paint chip card. I am just drawn to them every time I go to Home Depot or the local hardware store. I have a little bin of them and pull them out from time to time to use on cards.

On this card I just cut the chip into strips to create a line of orange hues. The base of the card is eggplant. I used some wild wasabi which I tore to give some added layers. To add dimension I paper pieced the band from the boot by stamping on a scrap of orange and cutting it out to layer.


No comments:

Post a Comment