Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Try it Tuesday

There are so many different techniques out there, so on Tuesdays I will give one a try. Today I tried a technique called marble paper with shaving cream. First here are the supplies you will need: paper plate, plastic knife, shaving cream, reinkers and white cardstock.
 The first step is to put shaving cream on the plate and spread.
 Next add drops from your reinkers into the cream. I used Daffodil delight, Tangerine orange and Tempting turquoise.

 Using the knife begin to marble the cream by cutting straight lines through.


Here is what mine looked like.

Now you are going to press your piece of cardstock into the cream. You want to make sure the whole piece gets put in.

Pull out and scrape off the majority of cream with the knife, then wipe off with some paper towel.

Next I used a scrap of Tangerine and Daffodil to create the card. I used the Love Labels to stamp a sentiment. I punched it out, wrapped some white twine, and done.

I made 5 pieces with one batch, but you can keep mixing and pressing paper in. Hope you enjoyed this trial.


No comments:

Post a Comment