Saturday, July 6, 2013

Sketch it up Saturday

In Sketch it up Saturday I will take a sketch from another site or source and create a card or project.
This week I am using a card sketch from one of my favorite places to get ideas: PageMaps.com
Here is the sketch that I got from there in the June Card Maps
I love the bird cage and knew that I had just the stamp set to work with this sketch. So I pulled out a discontinued (boohoo) stamp set called Aviary and went to work in making a cute card.
Here is my creation:
I used Stazon black ink to make the bird cage and then stamped the bird in Island Indigo. The paper is a retired DSP called Birds of a Feather. I used Whisper White cardstock along with a strip of Indigo Island. I created the scalloped edge by using the Adorning Accents Edgelits. I just recently purchased these and have been looking for a project to use them on.
Let me know what you think.
And as always you can purchase Stampin' Up! products from me directly at: AMiteen.StampinUp.net



No comments:

Post a Comment